Can’t think of what to have for dinner tomorrow?
This Meatless Monday dinner is delicious and easy to prepare.
- 2 cups eggplant cubed
- 1/2 lb baby asparagus ( or regular is fine- baby was on sale)
- 3 cloves garlic sliced
- 1lb mushrooms sliced
- juice from one lemon
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°
- In a medium/large bowl combine spices, olive oil and lemon juice
- Toss all veggies in spice mixture
- Place veggies on a roasting pan
- Roast for 25-30 minutes
- Prepare rice and quinoa according to package directions
- Arrange veggies on top of rice and serve!
I put a dollop of plain greek yogurt that was mixed with tomatoes, chopped cukes and some spices on top- but that’s completely up to you!!